You have a legal duty to ensure the safety of your installation and appliances if you are a landlord or run a business that uses gas. You can show that you are a responsible person by having a qualified Gas Safe registered engineer inspect the gas safety of your building on a regular basis, ideally once a year. With EJ Gas Plumbing & Heating, obtaining a commercial gas safety certificate for your gas appliances has never been simpler.
Contact: +44 7954 369244
email us: [email protected]

Leave a Reply